It’s no secret I’m particular. So if I was picking out my shed, I’d enjoy the part of choosing all the little details – the colors for siding, shingles and trim, the door style, transom windows, window type, inside partitions, and the list goes on.
The one thing I wouldn’t contemplate at all is having my site preparation done for me because having a level site is MOST important. And a “flat” site (without bumps) does not necessarily mean flat. In my mind I wouldn’t consider building my own shed, so I wouldn’t even consider thinking I could prepare my site with the skill and perfect these experts have.
The Benefits of a Stone Pad
- Even Support – the stone pad will evenly support the 4x4s, not just certain points.
- Excellent Drainage – when the rain pours it will keep the water away from the base of the shed.
- Cleanliness – it helps keep the weeds out
How Site Preparation Works
- ¾” stone is provided to accommodate ground up to 6″ out of level.
- Size and price are based on building size, pad will be 1 foot larger on all sides.
- Your needs are never a problem. Even a difficult site will be expertly prepared and if any additional charges need occur, they will be submitted for your approval first.
- Extra fill, grass and debris will not be hauled away.
- Prices apply to sites clear of protruding stumps and rocks.
- Kloter Farms is not responsible for rock, ledge, stumps, roots or anything under ground, including pipes and wires.
For more information and pricing click here >
or call 860-871-1048 and talk with our of sales staff.
If you’re like me and love ease and excellence, it’s not even a question… site preparation is extremely important so let our experts do the work! Bottom line, at the end of the day, I just want you to be another one of our happy customers!
“It was amazing to watch the foundation folks work. They are precise, accurate and fast!” -Terry & Gale, Oakdale CT